Friday, August 21, 2009

Catching up...

I am a little behind on posting so I have a few things to say....all good!!

Congratulations to Brenna (Schmidt) and Mike Clements on their beautiful wedding this past weekend. Everything was beautiful and we had a great time. I also got to see my bestie Brooke Copelin as her baby shower was this past weekend in Chappell Hill. She is such a cute pregnant woman...I'll try to post some pictures soon!

Happy belated Anniversary to my parents. They celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary this past Tuesday. What an awesome milestone in their life and what great role models for us.

We have received an update on the Laredo house. As of now we are supposed to receive the closing documents this coming week, we will sign them and fedex them back to the title company. We are super pumped about the closing being so soon because that means we won't make another payment on that house...we just have to pay off the debt due to the house selling for less than what we owe on it. We were a little bummed about not having to go to Laredo because we wanted to see everyone one more time but we decided that it's probably best right now since we have so much other stuff going on with my brothers upcoming wedding, and it's not like we have a house to live in down there so we would have to pay for a hotel. We plan to make a trip soon though so that we can see everyone.

This weekend is sure to be fun. Gretchen is on her way to visit for the weekend as I type this update and Jeremy has peaced out for the weekend. He decided that he didn't want to be left alone with all the girl talk so he went to spend the weekend with his dad at their lake house on Lake Buchanan. Crystal was supposed to join us on Saturday but something came up so she is not able to.

I also want to congratulate Alyssa for graduating with her RN degree. She finished school this past week and I know that it has been tough for her working full time and being a full time student. We are proud of you Alicia (that's what Jeremy and I call her...it's a long story).

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: