Sunday, August 2, 2009

The weekend's over

It's a sad thing but we must return to work tomorrow. I just don't know why I have not been feeling work lately. I don't want to go to begin with and then when I am there I am never in the mood to work and by 2pm I am so ready to go home; it's sad because I really like what I do most of the time.
We went to Shelby Saturday evening to help my Aunt Betty and Uncle Donald celebrate their retirement. It was an outdoor party and the wind was blowing like crazy so it didn't feel so bad out there. Happy retirement to them!!
Today we finally sold the stove that was originally in this house when we bought it. We brought our appliances from Laredo and decided that we would just sell the ones that were already here on Cragislist. Last week I finally cleaned up the stove, took some pictures and listed it on Craigslist. We had several interested people but finally today a guy emailed us and said that he wanted it and he came to pick it up today so we have one less thing taking up space in the garage. Now if we can just get the trash pick-up scheduled with the movers our garage will be nice and clean.
Hope that everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments: