Sunday, June 6, 2010

35 weeks

We are getting closer! This past Thursday marked the 35 week mark which means we don't have that much longer. We go back to the doctor this Friday and we will have our final sonogram so that the doctor can make sure that everything is ready to go with Korbyn. After this Fridays appointment, we will begin going to the doctor weekly so that should really make the time go by quickly.
This past Thursday Jeremy's dad turned the BIG 50 so the family, immediate and some extended family, got together at Lake Buchanan for the weekend. I knew I would not be able to make the entire weekend, considering how uncomfortable I am getting, so Jeremy and I went for the day yesterday. It was hot but there was wind all day long which made it feel a little cooler; I would definitely not call it a breeze because it was warm/hot wind but better than nothing. I guess being outside in the heat all day put a little strain on my ankles/feet so now I am trying to rid my cankles and swollen feet.
I'll try to keep everyone posted on how things are going. Have a great week!

No comments: