Tuesday, June 15, 2010

36 weeks

We went to the doctors office this past Friday and had the last sonogram done. Korbyn is weighing in at 6 lbs 1 oz and we are only at 36 weeks. Immediatly when I heard her approximate weight I thought, there's no way we are going to make it to 40 weeks. But, the doctor said that she doesn't think Korbyn will get more than 7 1/2 lbs. She told us that Korbyn could come today or she could come in a few weeks so we need to just be ready. I guess this means that I really need to pack my bag and Jeremy might need to get a few things together as well; we might work on that this weekend. I have been saying that for the past few weekends and Monday always rolls back around and I still haven't packed my bag.
Jeremy and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary yesterday; time flies when you are having fun. It does not seem like we have been married for 2 years already. Well I guess legally it's been two years but we have really only lived together as husband and wife for the past year. Either way, our time together has been great and I am looking forward to many more wonderful years with my hubby.

No comments: